• Five Section eccentrically positioned RADIO – TRANSLUCENT table top without any cross member facilities C-arm imaging.
• Operating positions i.e. Height adjustment, Trendelenberg, Reverse Trendelenberg, Lateral Tilt and back section are precisely
and smoothly controlled by cabled remote control through imported Linear Actuators. All these positions can be manually operated in case
of Power Failure
• Remote is ergonomically designed to have an easy and better grip with symbolic position figures, and LED backlit screen for convenient
even if use in dark.
• Manual backup of Height adjustment, Top Slide, Trendelenberg, Reverse Trendelenberg, Lateral Tilt and back section by hand lever in case
of electrical failure.
• The head and leg section are detachable and interchangeable capacitating a single table’s use in varied surgical procedures. These are
manually operated by means of ratchet system.
• Manually operated jack type kidney elevator flushed with the table top.
• Powered Lock & Unlock for the movebility of the table on wheels
• Manual Override control panel embedded in the centre column with locking facility of any operating position to prevent accidental
movements of that position during surgery. Battery Status Indicator.
• Microprocessor based “0” positioning facility. By simply pressing “0” button on the remote, the table automatically goes down to its lowest
height and all other table positions come to level. Control System is programmable and can store upto two preset table positions in its memory which can be recalled anytime by simply pressing buttons on the remote. These preset positions can be erased and set again as per requirement any number of times by simple store procedure.
Hanging Orthopedic Attachment.
Orthopedic Leg traction device with adult and pediatric accessories ( leg shoes, perinea post and sacral rest )
Orthopedic hand Traction device
Hip nailing support ( inner thigh rest with pad)
Tibia Support ( L shaped knee rest with pad)
Thigh support for arthroscopy
Elbow support attachment ( for posterior approach)